We plan all types of events. Our forté is educational events for health care professionals and these range from webinars, to half day workshops, CMEs for physicians, to conferences with concurrent sessions. We also plan charity events, fashion shows, launch events, celebration or milestone events, and corporate XMAS parties.
YOU’RE IN GOOD HANDS
- Vice President of Partnerships for CanSPEP (Canadian Society of Professional Event Planners)
- Professor at Centennial College in the Hospitality, Tourism and Culinary Arts program
- Volunteer Chair of MPAHT – Meeting Professionals Against Human Trafficking
- Business Women’s Network of York Region’s 2018 Business Woman of the Year
- Member, Program Advisory Committee – Special Event Planning and Event Management Programs, Centennial College and Fanshawe College
- Curriculum Developer and Instructor, Fanshawe College
- Business Women’s Network of York Region’s Community Impact Award
- Markham Board of Trade’s Entrepreneur Award Nominee
- Speaker CSAE (Canadian Society of Association Executives) Winter Summit to be held on February 15th, 2019 in Burlington, Ontario
- Speaker/Lead Panelist at Canadian Innovation Conference hosted by PCMA
- Member, Medical Advisory Board, CONNECT Medical
Health Care Event Planning is assisting with the following events. For more information on a particular event, please contact us directly.
- November 17, 2019, 9:00 am: 4-day SEIU Local 1 Canada Convention
- November 21, 2019, 9:00 am: 2-day SEIU Nursing Division Convention