We plan all types of events. Our forté is educational events for health care professionals and these range from webinars, to half day workshops, CMEs for physicians, to conferences with concurrent sessions. We also plan charity events, fashion shows, fundraisers for schools and author readings.
YOU’RE IN GOOD HANDS
- Vice President Events for CanSPEP (Canadian Society of Professional Event Planners)
- Volunteer Chair of MPAHT – Meeting Professionals Against Human Trafficking
- Business Women’s Network of York Region’s Business Woman of the Year
- Member, Program Advisory Committee – Special Event Planning and Event Management Programs, Centennial College
- Business Women’s Network of York Region’s Community Impact Award
- Markham Board of Trade’s Entrepreneur Award Nominee (award will be conferred in November)
- Speaker CSAE (Canadian Society of Association Executives) Winter Summit to be held on February 15th, 2019 in Burlington, Ontario
- Speaker/Lead Panelist at Canadian Innovation Conference hosted by PCMA
- Member, Medical Advisory Board, CONNECT Medical
Health Care Event Planning is assisting with the following events. For more information on a particular event, please contact us directly.
- November 18, 2018, All Day Event: Canadian Innovation Conference
- December 5, 2018, 5:15 pm: CanSPEP Holiday Event - Toronto
- May 29, 2019, 9:00 am: Access and Healthcare Navigation in Ambulatory Care