We plan all types of events. Our forté is educational events for health care professionals and these range from webinars, to half day workshops, CMEs for physicians, to conferences with concurrent sessions. We also plan charity events, fashion shows, fundraisers for schools and author readings.
YOU’RE IN GOOD HANDS
- Volunteer Chair of MPAHT – Meeting Professionals Against Human Trafficking
- Business Women’s Network of York Region’s Business Woman of the Year
- Business Women’s Network of York Region’s Community Impact Award
- Markham Board of Trade’s Entrepreneur Award Nominee (award will be conferred in November)
- Speaker/Lead Panelist at Canadian Innovation Conference hosted by PCMA
Health Care Event Planning is assisting with the following events. For more information on a particular event, please contact us directly.
- September 30, 2018, 10:00 am: Seniors Expo 50+
- October 13, 2018, 9:30 am: Wellness Retreat
- November 18, 2018, All Day Event: Canadian Innovation Conference