Canadian Innovation ConferenceDate: novembre 18, 2018 @ All Day Event -
Malak will be the the lead panelist in a talk about the legalization of cannabis and its effect on the meeting industry. She will be joined by Natalie Lowe, Founder, Celebrate Niagara (a destination management company) and Andrew Spencer (ProLink Insurance).
About the Canadian Innovation Conference
The PCMA CIC, powered by the PCMA Canada East Chapter, is designed to meet the needs of meeting and event professionals and suppliers whose organizations are engaged in providing services related to the conduct and operation of meetings, conventions, seminars, exhibits and trade shows.
Experience the high caliber of educational content that PCMA is renowned for in an environment customized to the Canadian market. You can earn up to 12 Clock Hours of Continuing Education and expand your peer network as you invest your time in attending this 2 1/2 day conference.
Here is why you should attend:
- Receive innovative and superior Canadian-focused education
- Earn CEU credits toward your designation
- Connect with Canadian industry decision-makers
- Learn about the latest technology trends to increase efficiency and productivity within your organization
- Create lasting connections in a smaller, more intimate environment
720 Douglas Street
Victoria, British Columbia V8W 3M7