Malak has planned and executed several complex projects for a variety of clients. These include:
- Coordinated international research on a community project with an aim to implement a provincial program with a variety of partners.
- Wrote a grant template for applications to potential funders.
- Renewed contracts for 100 OHA hospitals participating in patient satisfaction surveys.
- Spearheaded the data submission project in order to ensure consistent formatting for file receipt and decreased turnaround time.
- Spearheaded the formulary and private payers’ submission for a novel insulin analogue. This entailed working cross functionally with Medical Services, Regulatory Affairs, and Marketing in order to satisfy all scientific and pharmoeconomic requirements of the submission guidelines for the Common Drug Review, Quebec and private payers’ submission.
- Conducted strategic presentations to senior management based on research conducted from global affiliates and competitive analysis on the ideal product price.