We plan all types of events. Our forté is educational events for health care professionals and these range from webinars, to half day workshops, CMEs for physicians, to conferences with concurrent sessions. We also plan charity events, fashion shows, launch events, celebration or milestone events, and corporate XMAS parties.
No project is too complex for us to handle. We have expertise in hospitals, health agencies and the pharmaceutical industry.
Contact us to arrange a private or group mentoring session where you can learn the ABCs of event planning. Advanced sessions are also available.
Healthy Corporate Canada
The Healthy Corporate Canada program was designed to assist organizations and their employees during the pandemic, when the team is working remotely and therefore not connecting in traditional ways.
YOU’RE IN GOOD HANDS
- Vice President of Partnerships for CanSPEP (Canadian Society of Professional Event Planners)
- Professor at Centennial College in the Hospitality, Tourism and Culinary Arts program
Professor, Risk Management and Insurance, Fanshawe College
Professor, Event Planning, Conestoga College
- Volunteer Chair of MPAHT – Meeting Professionals Against Human Trafficking
- Business Women’s Network of York Region’s 2018 Business Woman of the Year
- Member, Program Advisory Committee – Special Event Planning and Event Management Programs, Centennial College and Fanshawe College
- Curriculum Developer and Instructor, Fanshawe College
- Business Women’s Network of York Region’s Community Impact Award
- Markham Board of Trade’s Entrepreneur Award Nominee
- Keynote speaker – GMID Halifax, April 14, 2020
- Speaker/Lead Panelist at Canadian Innovation Conference hosted by PCMA
- Digital Event Strategist
- Healthcare Meeting Compliance Certificate – MPI Academy
Health Care Event Planning is assisting with the following events. For more information on a particular event, please contact us directly.