Save The Date: Advance Practice Provider Leadership SummitDate: September 16, 2020 @ All Day Event -
September 16-19, 2020
The largest and longest running national conference for healthcare leaders and clinicians to share information, develop a consistent platform and map out solutions for universal and reoccuring struggles involving the administrative, managerial, policy and practice aspects of advanced practice (advance practice nursing roles and physician assistants).
BENEFITS TO PARTICIPATION
- network with other healthcare leaders and clinicians
- gain support and resources to enhance advanced practice at your organization
- learn novel strategies and approaches to a variety of advanced practice topics
- learn about state, regional and national challeges, successes and changes through interactive discussion with NP, PA, and MD leaders
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Advanced practice administrators, managers, leads/chiefs, chairs of shared governance/nursing/medical councils & committees
- Hospital and healthcare administrators and executives, physician leaders, and nursing leaders involved directly or indirectly with advanced practice
- Chief Nursing Officers (CNOs), Chief Medical Officers (CMOs), Directors of Nursing (DONs), Chief/Chairs of Departments, Patient Care Directors, Nurse Managers, and Clinical Nurse Leaders (CNLs)
- Advanced Practice Providers (APPs): PAs, NPs, CRNAs, CNMs, and CNSs
- Other healthcare roles involved with APRNs & PAs: medical staff services, compliance, risk management, finance/revenue, billing & coding; physicians, nurses, pharmacists, etc.